Muaythai 4 Everyone
As the name suggests, Muaythai 4 Everyone sessions are open to all. It’s a great way for non-fighters / fighters to train and mix it up together and train in a safe, friendly and supervised environment. The emphasis on these classes is on learning correct techniques while getting a good workout at the same time.
When are Muaythai 4 Everyone Classes?
These classes are run on:
- 6:15am – 7:00am Monday to Friday mornings
- 10:00am – 11:00am Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings
- 8:30am – 9:30am Saturday mornings
- 5:15pm – 6:00pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm Tuesday and Thursday nights
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm Monday and Wednesday nights
- 8:00pm – 9:00pm Tuesday and Thursday nights
What’s in a Muaythai 4 Everyone Class?
These classes usually consists of skipping, assisted shadow boxing / techniques, partner drills, pad rounds and some core fitness exercises. Contact is light, controlled and supervised.
Comfortable clothing to work out in, a towel, boxing gloves of any size, shin guards. If you don’t own any equipment, don’t worry, you can borrow ours to get you started, and we have a fully stocked pro shop as well.